So I was going to actually write a post today but my brain is so scattered and I have so many random things I want to talk about so bullet points will have to do. Enjoy the random musings of Katelin’s brain:
- I went to the gym this morning. I have said that I was going to go a couple times and never went, but this morning I did it. And you know what? It wasn’t that bad. I’m not falling over exhausted. I’ve got plenty of energy, I made myself a good lunch, had a filling breakfast and made it to work early (despite the ridiculous traffic). So basically I just want to say “go me!” and hope that I can stick to a morning work out routine, fingers crossed.
- Shiloh. Do I really need to say any more?
- The Hills. Why do I continue to watch it? No really, someone tell me because I have no idea why. I was so close to throwing a pillow at the TV when Heidi straight up left her job and Vegas without telling Brent (even though I know it’s all fake) and I wanted to slap Lauren across the face when she was giving Audrina crap. Basically I’m just glad that was the finale and I can have three months without being suckered in. Oy vey.
- Greek. I figured out last night why I love this show so much. It is seriously a college version of Dawson’s Creek (which as you know I freaking loved). Cappie is like Pacey, Casey is like Joey and Evan is sort of like a more conniving Dawson. But besides that I think I just love the show because even though I wasn’t in a sorority in college, most of my friends were, so I know the ins and some of the outs, haha, and it just cracks me up. So check it out, it’s a good show, woo.
- How I Met Your Mother. I love it. Although last night’s episode was not as hilarious as I expected it would be, I did appreciate the fact that they actually made a website to donate money to charity, check it out.
- So remember yesterday how I said that I went to that LA Cupcake Meetup? Well according to CNN it’s becoming all the rage in California. Let’s hope my waistline is okay with that :)
- Does anyone else feel like the world is sort of in chaos lately? I mean seriously there’s been an earthquake, floods, fires, cyclones, tornadoes, sink holes and volcano eruptions. That’s just kind of freaky. Now I’m not one of those crazy Y2K people but it does make you think, is something bigger going on here? I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me.
- Okay moving on from world disasters to more ridiculous things such as the woman that has size FFF boobs and wants to move on up to GGG. Okay take a moment to process that….Got it? Yes this woman is crazy. Luckily Texas agrees with me and won’t let her get them done…but what’s that? Oh she’s in my state now because California is all about the natural beauty, haha. Oh Dr. 90210 look what you’ve done.
- Yeah well I can’t end on my thoughts about big boobs so instead I leave you with a pretty schnazzy link. Check this out. And enjoy. It’s nothing too major, just a cool cityscape timelapse thingy, have fun.
Well that’s all I got today. Time to have some tea and get moving on le day….woo!