- Double date Friday night to the theater (man that sounds fancy) We saw Don Juan, pretty funny but the second half I’m convinced Moliere was on an acid trip.
- Got my hair chopped off. My summer cut is officially here…which means Summer weather needs to come back, no more of this cloudy business.
- I finished “A Thousand Splendid Suns” and man I almost cried. Khaled Hosseini seriously needs to write a book a month just for me. It was amazing. I don’t even know how to describe it, but I was so captivated and moved by this story, I may even almost like it better than Kiterunner, just maaaaybe.
- I got to be lazy and lovely and hang out with Matt Saturday afternoon and watch random movies (I heart cable).
- Fabulous Mediterranean food, and I mean fabulous.
- Seeing lots of high school friends for a birthday party, love it.
- I almost won a game of pool, almost.
- Family from Arizona was in town and we had a delicious brunch (that I didn’t have to pay for, always a plus)
- I watched part of Dan in Real Life with my mom (I fell asleep half way through because I was so dang tired) and basically slept all afternoon, only waking up to watch random shows on TV.
- Had some quality family and boyfriend time playing Last Word. Even though my dad didn’t understand it, my little brother apparently thinks a baseball is flat and it was all around chaos, I still had fun.
- Got to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and I barely cried, it must be a record.
- I played the Sims 2. It’s been months. And oh how I missed it.
- And then I got to sleep some more, oh heaven.
So basically I wish all weekends could be like this one, just add some more sun and we’re set. What did you do this weekend?