A Meme? For Moi? Ah. A Fantastic way to start my Friday morning. Valley Girl tagged me for my first meme evah (thanks!), so here goes:
According to the rules, I must (1) List 7 random facts about myself, (2) tag 7 people, and (3) leave a comment on their blog letting them know. And go.
1. I said hi to Hugh Jackman, and he said hi back. It was amazing.
2. In high school, my math teacher would stop class when I was sneezing and people started to count. I sneeze a lot.
3. I never walk in front of gutters. The movie IT has scarred me for life.
4. I had gold fish that lived for three years.
5. I can’t function without a planner or calendar of some sort.
6. Both of my middle fingers have been sprained and face outward of each other just a bit.
7. The monkeys in Wizard of Oz scare the crap out of me.
And now I tag:
feel free to do it or not, I won’t be offended if you don’t
Kathleen at The Spaztastic Adventures of a DC Fashionate
Virginia at Virginia is For Lovers
Michelle at Michelle and the City
Ana at Eclectic-Closet
Susie at Everyone Loves a Boston Girl
Larissa at the Larissa Monologues
So@24 at Starting Over at 24