Excuse me while I go hide in the corner and pretend that my child isn’t eight months old. Because sweet mercy, how in the world did that happen already?
– Is not a fan of loud noises. In particular the vacuum or the blender. Both of which are the end of the world to him.
– Scoots, shuffles, bounces. He’s so close to crawling it’s scary. But also adorable since right now he’s moving backwards, all the time.
– Is becoming a bit of a flirt. He’s still a serious baby out in public but he’s finally starting to smile at new people and other people in general.
– Is in a glass case of emotion. Case and point: these pictures were taken THIRTY SECONDS apart.
– Is finally getting his top two teeth. And is now grinding them. Joy!
– Knows when I make plans. And those are the days he decides to not sleep. If I don’t make plans, sleep is usually in the cards. It’s baby witchcraft I tell you.
– Feel like a broken record, but I AM EXHAUSTED.
– Have been getting more migraines lately. Probably due to lack of sleep but man, they’re the worst.
– Am dreading sleep training, but I know it needs to happen soon if we’re ever going to sleep decently again.
– Have officially been doing freelance work for a year, sweet mercy.
– Am still breastfeeding. It’s been a bit challenging lately and the onset of more teeth is terrifying, but I’m going to continue as long as I can.
– Have a Starbucks and donut addiction. I blame Riley.
– Am so excited for Halloween! However, our family costume is still being decided. Have any ideas for a family of three? I’d love to hear it!
happy wednesday!Posted in Monthly Riley